• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

This thread is not nearly as entertaining as Mitch's first one.

It's like watching the dirty channels on cable back in the day when you would catch a millisecond of side boob for 1/3 of a second through the squiggly lines.

Frustrating.

If you get this going, this Thread would be the BEST all-time! PM him, or someone who has some pull, let's get this out!

Originally Posted By: brendanb438

Originally Posted By: Transplant

Originally Posted By: brendanb438

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

COI is a great asset to the boards. Here, he's just colossally wrong.

If you say so, because since I have joined I have seen nothing but stupidity out of the alias/ usernames of this COI and CAL. I will take your word that at one time he may have been an asset of some sort.

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

So this behind-the-back PMing is STILL going on?

Are you willing or able to share any of these PM's with the entire Board?

Curious CAL

Sharon; it's a huge hit for months now, not sure how you could have missed it.

do you spend all your time in your Woman Cave??? :foryou:

My daughter warned me NOT to listen to it. I "caved" when Sean had his thread;)

No caves at this house, I insist on open airy rooms:) Don't want my comics getting scared. :rulez:

This thread is not nearly as entertaining as Mitch's first one.

It's like watching the dirty channels on cable back in the day when you would catch a millisecond of side boob for 1/3 of a second through the squiggly lines.

Frustrating.

12 years old and guilty as charged. :lol:

You had to time the channel changing back and forth to watch the broken action.

I guess it's just you and I that are the dirty pervs of the thread.

Everyone else must be too busy PMing gossip behind the scenes. :ohnoez:

And where is the Grammar Gestapo to take me to task for that clumsy sentence?

No caves at this house, I insist on open airy rooms:) Don't want my comics getting scared. :rulez:

You need to drive around with a car full of 7-12 year old girls for an hour or so. :cry:

That one and this one are permanently stuck ion my head and I start humming them at the most inappropriate times.

You need to drive around with a car full of 7-12 year old girls for an hour or so. :cry:

That one and this one are permanently stuck ion my head and I start humming them at the most inappropriate times.

Do they have it set on Re-pe-pe-pe-peat?

Do they have it set on Re-pe-pe-pe-peat?

Just the radio.

Turn it up!!! Turn it up!!!

I will full on admit that I like the song though...

Sigh...

I've driven around with plenty of 12 year olds...I like the beat, maybe I can replace this one with that one;) It's certainly less depressing;)

I've driven around with plenty of 12 year olds...I like the beat, maybe I can replace this one with that one;) It's certainly less depressing;)

Yeah, if a bunch of girls singing pop songs off key didn't make me want to drive into the nearest light pole, that song probably would. :P

Hmmm....., death by coinee threads, or death be Selena Gomez....., :juggle: