• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Tec 27 CGC 1.8 Original owner on eBay

76 posts in this topic

So its at $69,100 with a little over 23 hours to go. How much do you guys think it'll shoot up iin the next 23 hours? How much in the last 5 min? I'm very interested to see what this thing is going to fetch.

I've heard several people say it WILL hit the 100k mark but, now, I'm not so sure... hm

So its at $69,100 with a little over 23 hours to go. How much do you guys think it'll shoot up iin the next 23 hours? How much in the last 5 min? I'm very interested to see what this thing is going to fetch.

I've heard several people say it WILL hit the 100k mark but, now, I'm not so sure... hm

I'm thinking no also. My guess is 80-85k. Which is a steal if you ask me (If you have a money tree) considering what it is.

What does it matter if it has tape. Certainly not drek. It is the most affordable Tec 27 and from the look of it, the price of even the least expensive Tec 27 will soon get to the point that it will be unaffordable to all but the most monied collectors and investors. If you look at the price history it will become abundantly clear.