• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's MegaCon report (yes, with pictures)

187 posts in this topic

WTF is Greg White doing at the CGC booth?

:insane:

It's a REALLY interesting question. The guy is violently anti-CGC. Mushin-level anti-CGC.

Keep an eye out for any briefcases 'abandoned' under the table at the booth. :gossip:

It's a REALLY interesting question. The guy is violently anti-CGC. Mushin-level anti-CGC.

Keep an eye out for any briefcases 'abandoned' under the table at the booth. :gossip:

Maybe he got in a few OO untampered books where the slab would bring bigger bucks?

Or maybe his trailer shop lost power and he was looking for some heat.

I was standing right there next to him... He was just dropping off something for a cgc employee. Wasnt submitting anything

Hi everyone. It's been quite awhile since I ran a con report and i had a few requests to do one so here we go. Had a great ride down, traffic was easy, weather was good. Move in day was 82 degrees, felt good to work up a sweat. Friday started off very slowly but the last 1/2 of the day was pretty busy. We didn't sell any big books but the sharks are swimming so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I've heard they expect 25,000 - 30,000 for Stan Lee on Saturday. On to some pictures:

This is how a thread should be done, lots of pictures of booths and some boobs :banana: