• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

waves of 'just hype' usually shoot up and then drop back down just as quickly...this one has steadily increased in price.

It's the BBC - they absolutely nailed it by hiring the producer of Torchwood and Dr Who.

Both those series rated very,very well.

This show will have a very big opening night audience because of this alone.

Wether it will be any good is another matter.

I can't see this heading anywhere but up until the show airs. It will either suck (free-fall :ohnoez:) or is great - in which case then yes, TWD prices for #1 at least will be very likely. :cloud9:

Either way,there won't be any movement other than upwards (although the pace has to slow down surely??)

There aren't many around,and the raws I am watching on ebay are both over $50 with 2 days+ to go...

Im too broke to pick up on another series. Anyone want to trade for some Chew ;)?

If someone says yes - bite their arm of at the shoulder.

Chew will be in freefall in 6 months.

Im a little disappointed since i knew the print run was freakishly low and i jad probably had a good month to go around picking them up at various shops for cober price the month it was released but somehow passed on doing so.

Sigh.

Now im getting 4 copies of everything just in case.

A few people are selling them in lots of #1 - #5.

I've grabbed a few purely to get #1.

I dunno what to do with the rest - wether to included them with #1 once slabbed (just #1) or to off-load individually.

I think I will have 3 x #2 - #5

They should be here next week.

Should I add them to a slab sale or try to get rid on here?

I tried this book out as single issues for #1 - #2 or 3. I enjoyed the read, but knew it wasn't something I wanted to read as a monthly.

I just read the trade and it read beautifully. Action / Adventure / Drama / Character stuff. This was a much better read as a trade.

There were some storytelling problems art-wise for me in the first few issues, but that's bound to happen with a newer talent like Tyler Jenkins.

I'm definitely on board for the trades. Kind of wish I hadn't gotten rid of the #1s I owned.

Amazing - 3 sales for $250+ for a book that is on issue 7.

Timesthepain was the guy pm'ing everyone for a copy to flip - he's a boardie.

I'm certain it's not even at 50%.

The BBC series, especially with the brilliant story, will be a winner.

I'm riding this one right-out.

Unless 3549 store variants show up.

nobody in New York seems to care about this book. i think my LCS doesnt even order more then 10 copies. that says a lot.

Well if no-one in NY cares,I guess the world is about to fall off its axis.

Why would this be Americentric?

It's the occupation of France in 1941.

Certainly more relevant to Europeans.

(Thats someother place thats outside the US - you know get your passport..oh yeah,85% of you don't have one.)

My LCS orders two copies - one for me, one for my daughter.

The only thing that's currently driving prices of this book is speculators selling to one another.

Bless em :cloud9:

Says the Australian flogging Revivals all day long.Pot and Kettle spring to mind here Pal.