• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

So today I finally had my lucky day :)

I went to my local comic shop, searching for some back issues and I found Peter Panzerfaust #1 1st print and PF #2 1st print for cover prices :)

Very happy, both in very nice condition ;)

So today I finally had my lucky day :)

I went to my local comic shop, searching for some back issues and I found Peter Panzerfaust #1 1st print and PF #2 1st print for cover prices :)

Very happy, both in very nice condition ;)

(thumbs u

And the comic gods smile.

The project will be executive produced by BBC Worldwide Productions’ Senior Vice President of Scripted, Julie Gardner (Da Vinci’s Demons, Doctor Who, Torchwood),

If that doesn't get the juices flowing, not sure what will.

Maybe I'll help someone out with a good buy (I don't have enough to cover it), or maybe I'm just naive, but I had no idea PGX was frowned upon so much.

There is a PP 1st #1 @ PGX 9.8 not selling on eBay, while a couple CGC 9.8s sold very close to $300 recently.

well...as long as it's authentic and hasn't been restored or touched up...though can't imagine a modern being worth the time. If i did buy it the first thing i would do would be to break it out and throw away the plastic.

Raw #1s are still selling pretty well...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-1-1st-Print-HIGH-GRADE-SOLID-NM-MT-FREE-SHIPPING-/160893819858?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item257604dbd2

though every now and then a cheap one will slip through.

Wish there was an SS opp coming up, hate to send mine in for just a regular slabbing.

Someone grab a witness and go here.

http://www.conventionscene.com/2012/10/01/ca-peter-panzerfaust-signing/

starting to heat up more the last few days, maybe that BBC announcement finally filtered down to the masses.

I'd like to gather up a couple more sets, i feel like i don't have enough.

I went hunting for them when they first hit the LCS and still had a hard time finding very many.

Yup - someone has LISTED (note not sold before the pitchforks come out...) a CGC SS 9.8 for $900.

This comic could get real high in price very quickly.

$1000 by New Year anyone?

And someone really should grab that ebay bunch quickly (USA seller only) as it has 2 x #1 (1 2nd print) PLUS #2 + #3 for $90!

Do I get a 10% spotters fee?....lol

starting to heat up more the last few days, maybe that BBC announcement finally filtered down to the masses.

I'd like to gather up a couple more sets, i feel like i don't have enough.

I went hunting for them when they first hit the LCS and still had a hard time finding very many.

I agree mate - I have got 4 STILL at CGC but I sold a slabbed one for $200.

Dumb - I should have waited.

This has a feeding frenzy look about it now.

Still 4814 print run and being produced by Torchwood and dr Who director - this comic is only going skyhigh from here.

Wait till they cast a young superstar as Peter.....