• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

So today I grabbed one PP #1 2nd print and one PP#2 2nd print...So now I have complete run #1-6 + 2nd prints... All for cover price, nice :)

They had more #2 and #2 2nd prints and few #1 2nd prints, should Ii take them?

nice to see others agree about #2. I think ToT's is more likely to out perform this in the long run, simply because its kirkman, and set for a show from the beginning. But this book has a really low print run, WAY lower than ToTs. I think it will always be a valuable book, but how high it goes, only time will tell.

No variants makes for a big plus on the book too. #2 1st prints are definitely undervalued currently imo, but #1s the boat has already sailed imo.

Let me guess ... you're basing this on Walking Dead, right? :lol:

Let me guess - you are trolling again,right? lol

You're hilariously transparent - keep hyping your PP #1s, I'm sure they'll break the $1k barrier any day now! :ohnoez:

You mean you saw through my cunning plan?

If it wasn't for you pesky kids.....

Let me guess ... you're basing this on Walking Dead, right? :lol:

Let me guess - you are trolling again,right? lol

You're hilariously transparent - keep hyping your PP #1s, I'm sure they'll break the $1k barrier any day now! :ohnoez:

You mean prices like these after only 5 episodes?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-1-1st-Print-HIGH-GRADE-SOLID-NM-MT-FREE-SHIPPING-/160893819858?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item257604dbd2

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-1-Rare-1st-print-CGC-9-8-HOT-/360495936640?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53ef3b7480

Over $100 for raws and $300 for slabbed.

It isn't the Walking Dead Mike - I know that - but it does have a lot of good things going for it to be worth considering.

1 guy listed #1 - #4 as a $16.99 (i think) BIN.

Missed it - bugger!

Just out of interest I checked out the sales of PP this year:

jan 2012 $25 Yes that's right.... $25 bucks!!

aug 2012 $150

sep 2012 $180

oct 2012 $245

oct 2012 $275

oct 2012 $300

it was early summer when it announced the show wasnt it? June 23rd or something.

Sub 5000 print run... That is crazy low even by walking dead #1 standards. Not to mention... Who doesn't love Peter Pan? This new take on an old story is fantastic. Some of the best stories come out of WWII.

Does anyone know if Weibe or Jenkins will be signing anywhere soon?

Kurtis Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins sign at Beach Ball Comics on Wednesday October 31, 2012 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.

RSVP on Facebook!

Press Release:

Shuster Award-winning writer KURTIS WIEBE and artist TYLER JENKINS are rounding out our Canadian Invasion October, coming all the way to Anaheim to celebrate Halloween and sign some books! In addition to this team’s Peter Panzerfaust, Kurtis is also the writer of the current hit Image Comics mini-series DEBRIS and the recently-completed GRIM LEAPER, which releases as a TP on the same day as the event! And this is just part of our big HALLOWEEN WEDNESDAY plans this year, so stay tuned for MORE info coming soon!

Beach Ball Comics

3024 W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92804