• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

yah, looked up the date, it was bought on the day of the announcement. Even still, a triple signed, sketched, 9.8 SS of any book for that cheap is a deal. I'm sure that seller wishes he had followed the news and delisted it on the announcement.

I had that bookmarked Ryan,was it you or another boardie?

Have you seen what a raw #1 is going for at the moment - bloody hell!

I had that bookmarked Ryan,was it you or another boardie?

Have you seen what a raw #1 is going for at the moment - bloody hell!

Not me... I don't role that hard. But, I'm glad someone sees value in the OA (I do).

Yeah, the raws are doing okay, BUT they are over-priced at $100. You can win auctions between $50-$70. No guarantees of 9.8's in either case.

Ryan

I know, but blimey,what are we on - #7 ?

$3.99 to $70 is quite some profit margin.

Interestingly,the Brits now seem to be picking up its going to be a BBC show.

considering the painfully low print run on the #1s $50-$70 may be a bit cheap for raws (9.8). Not selling the few i have until i see what happens with the tv show, i think it's still pretty early to try and dump them.

If you didn't get in on the first wave of hotness, you may as well hang on and see what happens.