• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Not all 21 are double signed. Several are Fiona only. I am dying for a double signed SS Saga 1, but I am happy to let the market settle out. First to market sometimes produces high results. I think Joel was preselling them at very reasonable prices. I didn't know this series was going to grab me like it did.

I stand corrected.

Yes, for a double sig it was a reasonable price and considering they were all 9.8's, it ended up being a great deal. But when Joel was selling, it was buy the book, not the grade. There was no grade guarantee.

Now, let's hypothetically say I had a friend who had 15 copies of the Saga RRP. Anyone have a suggestion on how that said friend could go about getting those double signed and slabbed?

Edited by sclemons

Now, let's hypothetically say I had a friend who had 15 copies of the Saga RRP. Anyone have a suggestion on how that said friend could go about getting those double signed and slabbed?

If you (err, your "friend") wants to really do it up, why stop at having them double-signed? Maybe you could get Fiona and BKV to sign each book 15 times each...?

If you (err, your "friend") wants to really do it up, why stop at having them double-signed? Maybe you could get Fiona and BKV to sign each book 15 times each...?

lol

Maybe my noob lingo is not so good yet. I (err... my friend) was wanting them each to sign them once. I thought that was what double signed meant...

Edited by sclemons

You'll have to wait for a convention appearance - which, in the case of Vaughan, is relatively rare.

I sure hope so! I also figure that anything can happen at SDCC lol ... I should have really gone for a SS book when I had a chance a few months ago. ... we live and we learn. I'd much rather get a RRP SS anyway or a nice sketched one. A man can dream ;)

He's done (at least) 4 signings this year already.

When people are promoting a new book, they usually start showing up at conventions again.

What 4 signings?

He's done (at least) 4 signings this year already.

When people are promoting a new book, they usually start showing up at conventions again.

What 4 signings?

Image Expo + 3 different store signings right around the launch of Saga.

i almosted ended mine when i saw yours up there, but someone bid on it.

Yours ends sooner and starts at a lower price. I haven't gotten any offers on mine yet, so maybe your copy is killing mine. lol

mine can't go over $345 if yours is still on there...and your auction is longer...so the sooner yours is gone the better for me

:)

but then why would anyone bid on yours if mine is there and they think they can get it cheaper.....

:insane:

but then once mine is gone you can convert yours to an online auction and get the big money.

:frustrated:

Edited by krighton

someone buy Mad Genius's Saga 1 SS, it's killing the one i have up.

Just do me a favor and click buy it now.

Buy this

I just tried to help you by making an offer of $200 on his auction but he wasn't a very good friend to you. He rejected the offer.

I tried. :)

Seth

Edited by sclemons