• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

i don't know why someone doesn't just say wth and buy yours outright...they're pretty close in price.

I'm surprised. I know if I really wanted something with a limited quantity (which this is) I'd pay the extra $$ to make sure I get it no questions asked.

you should end yours and send everyone in to a panic and then mine will shoot up to over $400. How many people you have watching yours.

12. I have a feeling it will sell tonight. Did I mention that if it doesn't, the buy-it-now price might go up tomorrow? lol

oh well, that happened like i expected it to happen...the BIN of the other auction set the maximum price that mine would reach. If it had been $400 it would have crept higher i'm sure.

Edited by krighton

Saga RRPs still selling strong in the $160-$170 range.

Still five currently listed, but I wonder how much longer we will see a steady stream of copies being auctioned before supply starts to dry up...

Seth

oh well, that happened like i expected it to happen...the BIN of the other auction set the maximum price that mine would reach. If it had been $400 it would have crept higher i'm sure.

Still a pretty good ROI

Better than what the banks are paying, that's for sure.

Be sure to send Joel a thank-you PM.

Heck Joel's is the people's champ! We should all pitch in and buy him a title belt to wear at conventions that says

" CGC BOARD - PEOPLE'S CHAMP

- I've made mad money for boardies"