• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Got home late last night with my wife. There were 3 packages on our porch and my wife asked me what they were. I told her don't worry about it. lol

IMG_3040_zpsb681724d.jpg

So I'm not alone in opening packages after the wife is snoring huh?

I think we are not alone.

I went into my man cave, closed the door and opened the packages like a kid on christmas day. HAHA

So when you resub something do you do anything to the comic or are you just gambling that it is very close to a 9.8 that they might grade it 9.8 the second (third?) time around?

I know if i think the comic is a legit 9.8, I always give it one more shot. It's worked once or twice.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

So when you resub something do you do anything to the comic or are you just gambling that it is very close to a 9.8 that they might grade it 9.8 the second (third?) time around?

I know if i think the comic is a legit #1, I always give it one more shot. It's worked once or twice.

I used to do the same for sportscards

Some of you married guys should invest in a PO box.

I was considering this actually. My wife sleeps during the day while I'm at work so just about any time someone sends a package the doorbell gets rang. She's a pretty good sport about it and I generally don't have stuff coming often...but still.

Never worked for me... Mine keep saying ' do it cause you like it, not to make money.' I tell her that I need to make a little money to afford the ones I like.

Edited by Mr. Hog

Bad idea, if you tell her you're making a profit she'll either want a cut or all of it.

"wow, what's those other funny books worth, sell them all and buy me something nice."

Edited by krighton