• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

it takes two seconds, is free, and automatically piles up as you buy stuff on ebay :) why WOULDNT you sign up?

Enrolled. THX for the link Bagel. Now if I spend $60,000 on qualified purchases I could afford an RRP.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

always watching :)

edit:

it was branget's comments during our debate on saga's surge source that got me to sign up btw.

Also, i still think he overestimates the number of people able to rack up ebay bucks at his level ;)

Edited by CBT

always watching :)

edit:

it was branget's comments during our debate on saga's surge source that got me to sign up btw.

Also, i still think he overestimates the number of people able to rack up ebay bucks at his level ;)

It only takes 2 at my level to double the price of an RRP. ;)

It only takes 2 at 20% of that level to double the price of a Saga #1.

should we even tell him about Bill Me Later (BML)? hm

I hate BML, and the fact that they won't stop asking me if I want to use it to pay for something. I have not signed up. I will not sign up. Just leave me alone.

lol i get messages every day "to get started with ebay bucks" even though i am signed up, sounds like the same thing.

only reason i could see using it, would be because they hold the money from your sales, and you want it to come from that balance once its free. Top sellers that get their money instantly obviously would be a non-issue