• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

The #4 9.8 SS sold for $282.00.

Link? Completed listings doesn't work for me lately.

the SS king says hm

lol, completed listings seem delayed to me as well, takes until the next day before they appear. if you are on .ca, switching to US, and using the "sold" listings instead of completed helps, but i have seen those take 24 hours or more to appear as well.

The #4 9.8 SS sold for $282.00.

I thought I would be able to win it with my max bid of $240. Shocked that it went up to $280. It's funny there was a sig series #1 that sold for $255.

That is the insane double nutty buyers remorse price.

It's one of my favorite covers, but that's why over my budget

A real world price - $150 to $175 (still high but can see it).

That is exactly where I had it budgeted.

Sky rocketed right past it.

Great price, don't listen to these guys, there stuck in the OLD world...This book like the TWD will rocket....

lol

Made me laugh so hard I need two emoticons.

lol

I seen 2 lots yesterday on the bay , one was

1-6 sold for $138 and one was 1-5 and sold for $106

those are great deals for the buyer, considering the last FOUR #1 9.8s have all sold for $200. The #1 9.8 had dipped back to about $170 after its initial climb, but looks to be setting in a strong floor at $200

Everything comes in waves, I certainly wouldn't sell a raw #1 right now. If it turns into a panic, I might have to fight with JJ in buying up all the #1s lol

However, $280 for SS #4, is definitely an over pay. The old world comment is funny though, on a board almost completely dominated by books released in 2012, and looking to be flipped....

Edited by CBT