• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Congrats on being my first notify. ^^

Its an Honor Sir

cause you see Im the best there is and the best there will be.

Thats the bottom line cause MetalPanda said so.

Garth Ennis disagrees, Sony. :gossip:

OMG YOUR tag under your username. Damn just perfect for the moment.

I thought I'll share my Saga predictions for 2013.

April 2013 - Saga gets a nice bump in value as Eisner nominations are released. Saga gets nominated for best series and best single issue. BKV gets nominated for best writer and Staples gets nominated for best artist.

May - June 2013 - Saga sees a dip in value as it goes in hiatus.

July 2013 - Saga value skyrockets as the next trade and a new issue hit the shelves and Saga cleans house at the Eisner.

Aug - Nov 2013 - Saga value stays flat as new issues are released and we're all blown away how amazingly good this book is.

Dec 2013 - At the end of its 3rd story arc (issue #18), a major character gets killed off. Saga value goes up again as everyone in the comic community goes crazy over the death.

April 2013 - Saga gets a nice bump in value as Eisner nominations are released. Saga gets nominated for best series and best single issue. BKV gets nominated for best writer and Staples gets nominated for best artist.

July 2013 - Saga value skyrockets as the next trade and a new issue hit the shelves and Saga cleans house at the Eisner.

Aug - Nov 2013 - Saga value stays flat as new issues are released and we're all blown away how amazingly good this book is.

Dec 2013 - At the end of its 3rd story arc (issue #18), a major character gets killed off. Saga value goes up again as everyone in the comic community goes crazy over the death.

:takeit:

^^

*SPOON*!!

I just got my first "slow boat" box back from NYCC, and THIS travesty was included...

1145310006_zps2503587f.jpg

Thankfully...the rest of the box came back at 9.8! :whee:

RRP_all_zps63e1fc8f.jpg

Note to self: Sometimes the slow boat is your FRIEND!

Edited by jjeanius