• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

That's adorable.

That's what scares me, stay away BKV don't you dare harm him.

That poor mouse thing :(.

Personally I think it looks like a baby seal. I just hope it doesn't get clubbed =(

Haha I was referencing the mouse at the beginning of the book that gets gassed. Another cutesy thing BKV obliterated.

This is a baby seal.

Saw Fiona this weekend at CalgaryExpo. She had a huge lineup but was taking her time chatting with everyone. Finally bought the sketchbook and some prints from her and asked her to draw the seal from the last issue lol .

I asked her what his name was and she said on the -script it was 'Guse' (goose). I hope he pops up a few times in the series.

9sv3TBAl.png

that was very nice

Saw Fiona this weekend at CalgaryExpo. She had a huge lineup but was taking her time chatting with everyone. Finally bought the sketchbook and some prints from her and asked her to draw the seal from the last issue lol .

I asked her what his name was and she said on the -script it was 'Guse' (goose). I hope he pops up a few times in the series.

9sv3TBAl.png

:luhv:

Yep, I trust the man as he has never done me wrong yet. The #6 has ugly scoff marks near the staples. So, I may just get the #1-5 and have him lower the price to reflect this.

Thank you for your opinion ComicsNYC22

Saga RRP #1

Def going down.

:whistle:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200918678080?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true

Get used to this price boy and girls, and when the book resumes it will go even higher.

:golfclap:

A guess, the "true value" and price of a book is determinant as to demand and who's in the market for that certain book when it is offered. I agree that the RRP has strong staying power with potential for more upward mobility.

And yeah, I wish I owned one lol

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Saga RRP #1

Def going down.

:whistle:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200918678080?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true

Get used to this price boy and girls, and when the book resumes it will go even higher.

Adding fuel to the fire here. A yellow label sold for $1200 a couple of days ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-1-RRP-CGC-9-8-SS-Vaughan-Staples-Image-Comics-BKV-/200918676371?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ec7afb39

Although the regular first prints have dropped, the RRP looks like It wont reach bargain prices anytime soon.

Edited by jreezy