• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I would think very few creators would be regular enough to offer that. It certainly couldn't be shipped monthly and then starts to become a headache. I don't offer a subscription service for anything for a reason. I do presell titles but no subscription.

A SS service would be nice, but I've been looking into just getting my own books signed for now. I've been trying to find 9.8 quality copies and I'm just stashing for later use.

But to save on costs because I like double signed books, I'm trying to make sure both creators are at the same show.

It may work for Spencer/Eisma very soon, but waiting for Snyder/Capullo, Kirkman/Adlard, Wolfman/Perez or Ennis/Dillon might be a long wait.

Though if someone offered up SS copies of the upcoming Saga 2, I'd be interested.

Read this today and I loved it, absolutely loved it. Can not wait for the next issue.

Only gripe I have is the explanation for the war...they don't like each other. Seems a bit unreasonable. Hopefully they'll flesh this out a bit and provide some more back story as to why.

Hooked.

With Thief of Thieves 1 CGC 9.8 selling for $70 - $80 on ebay, does anyone want to predict what Saga 1 CGC 9.8 will open at?

i'm holding out for an ultra rare 9.6. with a print run of 20k, i can't imagine there will ever be more than 2 or 3 true 9.6's; i'm not talking about those that are reverse pressed to knock them down from 9.8.

Wow ... I missed that on ebay? I only sent a personal copy in but have about 10 raw I was waiting for the print run b/c I'm scared my instincts are wrong and people speculated like crazy on the book. You care to weigh in on the print run? I would love to catch Vaughan and Staples at a CGC signing! Anyone know when they are doing one in the future?