• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

For the folks who live in NYC, Fiona Staples will be signing on April 4th at 6:30pm at the Midtown Comics Downtown at 64 Fulton St.. Unfortunately i can't make it as i will be in Boston for Opening Day for the Red Sox, but ENJOY!!

For the folks who live in NYC, Fiona Staples will be signing on April 4th at 6:30pm at the Midtown Comics Downtown at 64 Fulton St.. Unfortunately i can't make it as i will be in Boston for Opening Day for the Red Sox, but ENJOY!!

Very cool. Thanks for the info.

Very cool!

We need some yellows of issues of #10 and up!

Yellow labels! :sumo:

Very cool!

Does anyone know if any CGC witnesses going to be present?

Very cool!

Post your wish list. There will be some soon. ;)

CGC opp?????!!!!

lol

When I spoke to Fiona's agent he mentioned that Calgary and SDCC will likely be her only shows. Surprised to hear about the NY thing but doesn't sound like a con.

Very cool!

Post your wish list. There will be some soon. ;)

Well I'm pretty sure issue #18 will have some buyers. I know I want one (preferably a 9.9 yellow label. lol)

Edited by jreezy