• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Did anyone check out the Saga #1 Silver/Mexican variant in the Copper/Modern Sales? Looks neat.

Yes

He's had a few for sale. That price is a little high for my taste, but I like the colors.

Did anyone check out the Saga #1 Silver/Mexican variant in the Copper/Modern Sales? Looks neat.

Yes

He's had a few for sale. That price is a little high for my taste, but I like the colors.

same here.... It has been going down in price for a couple of days now....

And this one on ebay with just 1 1/2 hr left, is still at the $20 mark..... I'll see it goes up in the next hr...

SAGA 1 MEXICAN

I'd get one of it was part of the registry.

Those "variants" coming out of Mexico are great looking as a whole, IMO.

If there are more Saga foreign variants out there, you can start a foreign Saga Registry.

Just has to be more than one book, and they all have to have graded copies on the Census.

Foreign variants are generally not part of the main set. There is a Mexican variant (among others) for Chew that will not be part of the Chew set.