• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: WORK SUCKS!!!

16 posts in this topic

Work sucks.

If I didn't have to work, I could hang out in the forums more. I have been very busy this last week SEVERLY cutting into my forum time and it is starting to blow!

The fact that I work "online" almost makes it worse becasue I am working and the I can just hear the forums link calling out to me..."Steve...post here....poooost hhherrrrreee" 893whatthe.gif Me, of all people, have a business that is about as easy as it gets, but it still sucks. Dammit, why can't I by a gazillion-air!!!!

Sorry for stating the obvious....but damn...work sucks.

Imagine how those of us feel who wouldn't have the remotest chance of having to deal with some one like Asia as part of our work on an ongoing basis.

Good!

Now get back to work and quit yer whining!

smirk.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Imagine how those of us feel who wouldn't have the remotest chance of having to deal with some one like Asia as part of our work on an ongoing basis.

Good!

Now get back to work and quit yer whining!

smirk.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I have a friend who deals with Asia almost every single day.....I wouldn't call it work, although he does have a nasty case of carpal tunnel syndrome of the wrist....

AS FOR YOU STEVE....quit your job and make posting on CGC a full time job smile.gif

Life will be much more fun. insane.gif

Well Cry me a river Steve

I just found out that starting monday I will be working either 2:30 Pm to 11:00 pm monday to friday or weekends! There goes my forum time

Anyone in Toronto Hiring?

I work from 2:30 AM everyday until 4pm 5 days a week, I do my reviews and write for my own site in my offtime.

.....BUT I do it from my home office so I do have a lot of freedoms that you don't have in a normal work environment. I can take breaks as I please, I can sit here like I am now with no pants on as I work.... 893whatthe.gif You know...freedoms that you don't have at the office. But sometimes I get so busy that I hardly get the chance to stop in.

which sucks. tongue.gif

I work from 2:30 AM everyday until 4pm 5 days a week, I do my reviews and write for my own site in my offtime.

.....BUT I do it from my home office so I do have a lot of freedoms that you don't have in a normal work environment. I can take breaks as I please, I can sit here like I am now with no pants on as I work.... 893whatthe.gif You know...freedoms that you don't have at the office. But sometimes I get so busy that I hardly get the chance to stop in.

which sucks. tongue.gif

Well, how else are you gonna pay for all those hundreds of X-men gradings? grin.gif

WORK SUCKS

I CONCUR! 'nuff said!

Well, how else are you gonna pay for all those hundreds of X-men gradings? grin.gif

You know, that is sooo true. I complain...but then need a bigger/better/more TVs, car, house, computers, stuff, but working for it blows.

Where the hell is Ed McMahon when you need him?

Read my sig line.....................................

hehe...true, true!

WORK SUCKS

I CONCUR! 'nuff said!

Amen brutha!