• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve B's answers to "tough questions"

256 posts in this topic

Steve:

Is the wine glass half full or half empty?

Porterhouse or Flatiron?

Bronx or Brooklyn?

Always half full.

Porterhouse (At Lugers!)

Bronx, Arthur Ave best italian food I have ever had.

Steve...

hypothetically...

Lets say a friend of yours is coming to town, someone you only see a few times a year...

Do you leave to go to..., lets hypothetically say again...San Francisco to go to a Dead Show or do you stick around?

(drinks on you next show)

:ohnoez:

Steve...

hypothetically...

Lets say a friend of yours is coming to town, someone you only see a few times a year...

Do you leave to go to..., lets hypothetically say again...San Francisco to go to a Dead Show or do you stick around?

(drinks on you next show)

:ohnoez:

Dead show! :banana:

Sorry we did not get to hang, that was a bummer!

Drinks on me, for you, never a problem (thumbs u

Steve, the English equivalent of the Grateful Dead is Hawkwind (to all intents and purposes).

Have you heard of them, and if so, do you like 'em?

Have not, but on your say so, I will download some tonight! Thanks!

But, Andy, I gotta say........................

There is no equivalent to the Grateful Dead! :sumo::baiting:

Steve, the English equivalent of the Grateful Dead is Hawkwind (to all intents and purposes).

Have you heard of them, and if so, do you like 'em?

Have not, but on your say so, I will download some tonight! Thanks!

But, Andy, I gotta say........................

There is no equivalent to the Grateful Dead! :sumo::baiting:

Culturally speaking, there probably isn't. Their following is still huge, even now (this board is testament to that).

Hawkwind, less so, despite touring the U.S. several times (the band is still going, but only with one of the original members). But in the U.K. in the 1970s, they were the people's band, playing psychedelic space rock which was somewhat at odds with the prog rock of the era (it was still rock 'n' roll, albeit trippy). Lemmy, he of Motorhead fame, was in the band during their classic early 70s period.

Download the 1973 live album the Space Ritual. Fantastic stuff, IMO.

Lemmy, he of Motorhead fame, was in the band during their classic early 70s period.

I always thought that was incredibly bizarre. Motorhead was one of the heaviest bands of all time, so I was amazed when I was first told that Lemmy came from Hawkwind. He must`ve been one frustrated camper! lol

Steve,

If Jerry Garcia was still alive today he would be 68, would he still be rocking with the band or would he be:

a) Waxing nostalgic about the good old days in SF

b) Recording with the band, but not touring

c) Doing just his own side work

d) Would he have gotten out of the rehab clinic in 1995 only to relapse by 1996

e) all of the above

f) none of the above

Steve,

If Jerry Garcia was still alive today he would be 68, would he still be rocking with the band or would he be:

a) Waxing nostalgic about the good old days in SF

b) Recording with the band, but not touring

c) Doing just his own side work

d) Would he have gotten out of the rehab clinic in 1995 only to relapse by 1996

e) all of the above

f) none of the above

F. He'd be planning the 2010 Spring Tour, which would most likely be starting in late February. :cry:

Hi Steve,

Long time, no see. I hope all is well with you.

My question is:

Working for a felon; More or less rewarding than creating/working for CGC?

Regards,

Brian

:roflmao:

Oh, if only half of it was known!

...........what do you know as fact and who are you? (shrug)

Let's just nutshell it. We can wonder about Brent for being a member of NOD and pressing books while disclosing it. Then we can wonder about the motives of known felons and there associates. Including those that have difficultly acknowledging they even press to make a buck. But we could always ask Ewert his opinion.

Let's not turn a thread rehashed in jest into a turd storm. Soooooooooo...

Do your grades on funny books go higher than you after a dead head concert?

The haters that have been posting positively smack of jealousy.

Steve is a paragon in our community, and of course jealous little people who resent his success are going to take pot-shots at him.

I've never met Mr. Borock in person, but I have purchased books from him via these boards. He went above and beyond to fulfill my requests, and was always incredibly polite in PM's.

Some people here apparently want to paint him as some sort of low-life druggie. I say to these people, quit eating sour grapes. Apparently they're screwing with your digestive system, causing you to crap all over these boards.

who the heck are you ?

and do you have any facts?

it appears to me that you are trying to attack/discredit Mr. Borock, without any credence.

(tsk)

Naw...I just looking to up my post count. (thumbs u

Steve is a paragon in our community, and of course jealous little people who resent his success are going to take pot-shots at him.

I've never met Mr. Borock in person, but I have purchased books from him via these boards. He went above and beyond to fulfill my requests, and was always incredibly polite in PM's.

Some people here apparently want to paint him as some sort of low-life druggie. I say to these people, quit eating sour grapes. Apparently they're screwing with your digestive system, causing you to crap all over these boards.

So when say "hater" are you referring to me? If so please entertain me as to what am I jealous of since you know MY success.......... doh!

So when say "hater" are you referring to me? If so please entertain me as to what am I jealous of since you know MY success.......... doh!

What's your agenda?

I don't know you, nor do I care to. If you're one of the people bashing Steve, then by all means, carry on.

I'll bow out of this thread, since trolls like you feed on attention.