• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club

256 posts in this topic

Raw carpet pic

Any suggestions for the graded pic?

forgetaboutit

I would like to see the graded pic with some "pop" ---no idea what that is but this Canadian guy I know says it all the time :baiting:

Hopefully we can do lunch next year Joel. Always willing to share. :)

The guy who bought 15 is the same guy that bought 3 on Sunday is the same guy that showed the seller of the current issue on eBay is the same guy responsible for sonofywh/Julio/Firefly buying more. Oakland was fun. :)

Which picture would you like? :)

Fixed that for you. I thought that was you when Joel mentioned it and before I read your post. :grin:

What needed fixing. ???

You got your advice from the seller of the one on eBay who got the idea from the same guy as me.

Check the post, homeslice. I don't disagree with the advice, but I do wish I would've bought 15 copies. I only actually bought 6 not including my badge. I love that cover.

The guy who bought 15 is the same guy that bought 3 on Sunday is the same guy that showed the seller of the current issue on eBay is the same guy responsible for sonofywh/Julio/Firefly buying more. Oakland was fun. :)

Fixed that for you. I thought that was you when Joel mentioned it and before I read your post. :grin:

What needed fixing. ???

You got your advice from the seller of the one on eBay who got the idea from the same guy as me.

Check the post, homeslice. I don't disagree with the advice, but I do wish I would've bought 15 copies. I only actually bought 6 not including my badge. I love that cover.

Me and me partners bought 15, 3 Sunday, showed the current eBay seller he could buy more who then advised you of buying more. :gossip:

What needed fixing. ???

Me and me partners bought 15, 3 Sunday, showed the current eBay seller he could buy more who then advised you of buying more. :gossip:

Still find it crazy this Rohr character ended up with more B&Ws and colors than anybody else. Any idea if this is an Image or Skybound employee moving all of those on eBay?

What needed fixing. ???

:ohnoez: I get it now. :grin:

Still find it crazy this Rohr character ended up with more B&Ws and colors than anybody else. Any idea if this is an Image or Skybound employee moving all of those on eBay?

And how many is that? :popcorn:

It's been mentioned from time to time in the Walking Dead discussion threads that we should try and get a CGC Board Walking Dead Variant. I think now is the perfect time for such a variant because of the Something to Fear story arc and the monumental 100th issue. Obviously Larry's Comics and others who hold large convention often produce regional variants for the Walking Dead. I imagine that a number of board members have been involved in the production of those regional variant covers and would be capable of getting such a variant produced or willing to share the information necessary to produce such a variant. It would be great if one of those individuals would offer to take the lead on getting this done and/or share the informaiton necessary to get this done. I'm happy to assist in any way I can and would be willing to contact a couple image artists that I talk to via email and see if they would like to draw a cover. I cross posted a comparable message in the "Heating up on Ebay" thread because that thread may well be renamed Walking Dead comics heating up on Ebay" and if done right this variant will be a smash hit and command a signidicant price on ebay. Please PM me if you are interested in getting this done and if I receive more than 20 PMs I will start a seperate thread on this topic to share ideas and see if we can actually get this done. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

It's been mentioned from time to time in the Walking Dead discussion threads that we should try and get a CGC Board Walking Dead Variant. I think now is the perfect time for such a variant because of the Something to Fear story arc and the monumental 100th issue. Obviously Larry's Comics and others who hold large convention often produce regional variants for the Walking Dead. I imagine that a number of board members have been involved in the production of those regional variant covers and would be capable of getting such a variant produced or willing to share the information necessary to produce such a variant. It would be great if one of those individuals would offer to take the lead on getting this done and/or share the informaiton necessary to get this done. I'm happy to assist in any way I can and would be willing to contact a couple image artists that I talk to via email and see if they would like to draw a cover. I cross posted a comparable message in the "Heating up on Ebay" thread because that thread may well be renamed Walking Dead comics heating up on Ebay" and if done right this variant will be a smash hit and command a signidicant price on ebay. Please PM me if you are interested in getting this done and if I receive more than 20 PMs I will start a seperate thread on this topic to share ideas and see if we can actually get this done. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Believe it or not, Kirkman is not a huge fan of too many variants. While there seemed to be a mini run of variants between #81 and #87, the only recent variants were the Image Expo #94's and that was because Image Expo was a first time show for them. I suspect we'll see something for WD #100 but getting a new WD variant produced isn't going to be that easy.

I do remember chatter a long time ago about maybe pooling money together to get a Walking Dead blank variant produced. Did that end up going anywhere?

I appreciate your enthusiasm on this, but at the moment, I wouldn't hold your breath on this. We'll see where the future takes us. (But hey, if someone can pull this off, I say GO FOR IT!) :)