• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club

256 posts in this topic

I would bet only 100 - 125 MVP passes where sold at the con hm

It was the slowest con with the biggest talent I have ever been at....simply a perfect con :applause:

Oh and it had the rarest WD book :cloud9: .....EVER

So this person is probably somehow linked to Image or the people running the con and walked off with a ton of these variants? Or did you and Jeff see anyone else running around giving you some serious competition when it came to buying these off attendees?

This one just came today in the mail. Will be sending it off to CGC tomorrow and we'll see what it comes back at. 9.8? Doubt it. I've learned to be much more critical after a bunch of disappointments.

WP_000515.jpg

Well folks safe to say there is 1 less copy of this variant that has a shot at being NM, or even VF condition. Received my 3rd copy of this in the mail yesterday, the seller shipped the comic bagged and boarded, and in a really tight bubble envelope. Nothing else to protect the comic.

At best this might be a 7.0 now on a good day. The seller is trying to make it right at least and is shipping me his personal NM copy for a replacement and then expecting me to send this copy back once the new one is received.

I just don't understand some eBayers.

Well folks safe to say there is 1 less copy of this variant that has a shot at being NM, or even VF condition. Received my 3rd copy of this in the mail yesterday, the seller shipped the comic bagged and boarded, and in a really tight bubble envelope. Nothing else to protect the comic.

At best this might be a 7.0 now on a good day. The seller is trying to make it right at least and is shipping me his personal NM copy for a replacement and then expecting me to send this copy back once the new one is received.

The old bag and board in a bubble envelope. :mad:

At least he was kind enough to include a board with it.

:facepalm:

After going through this myself, I always ask how the item will be packed, before I pay.

Sorry to hear that, man. I just don't get unsecured envelopes for shipping. :ohnoez:

After going through this myself, I always ask how the item will be packed, before I pay.

I usually do but didn't this time. Now I think the next board member I sell something that is $100 + in value and is a raw comic I might have to mess with them a little.

I am thinking a high quality photocopy of the cover along with a random comic in a bag and board.

Then slap a mailing label right on the bag and board, wrap it really well in a few layers of clear packing tape, and ship it just like that.

lol