• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 for all you grail seekers

148 posts in this topic

lol - so far i've been told

put your two versions of one book in one thread

put your two versions of the same book in different threads

put all your books in different threads

put all your books in one thread

GEE, where's the emoticon showing me barfing all over my shoes??

Really? Another thread? you've already been told about this in numerous other threads

I've been given different feedback about the rules....given the majority of opinions, I'm guessing i'm supposed to put the books in one thread.

and what a warm welcome violentluke.....no need to get snippy about it, this has all transpired in the last 30 minutes, not like I'm trying to be difficult......interested in buying a book? Or would you have to liquidate your existance to afford the shipping? :kidaround:

If a MOD wants to take them down, I'll repost all into one thread, but not sure if they do that here......

Why don't you try reading the selling rules before posting - selling rules . Or at least listen to the 10 or 12 members who are courteously trying to steer you in the right direction.

Really? Another thread? you've already been told about this in numerous other threads

I've been given different feedback about the rules....given the majority of opinions, I'm guessing i'm supposed to put the books in one thread.

and what a warm welcome violentluke.....no need to get snippy about it, this has all transpired in the last 30 minutes, not like I'm trying to be difficult......interested in buying a book? Or would you have to liquidate your existance to afford the shipping? :kidaround:

If a MOD wants to take them down, I'll repost all into one thread, but not sure if they do that here......

All you have to do is take a couple minutes and read the rules, and if you cant do that then at least take the advice people give you about posting into one thread

Why don't you try reading the selling rules before posting - selling rules . Or at least listen to the 10 or 12 members who are courteously trying to steer you in the right direction.

Thank you. If you look at the timestamp, this all happened very fast, and was not intentional. I should have read the rules first you're right....but i didn't know where they were (my bad). A couple people gave me incorrect advise intentionally but now i'm straight. won't happen again.

hm Interesting sales tactic. Insult a boardies theoretical financials while conducting a sales thread. Hadn't considered that strategy before.

hm Interesting sales tactic. Insult a boardies theoretical financials while conducting a sales thread. Hadn't considered that strategy before.

It works, you make them feel poor then they buy a book to prove you wrong

did it work? :wishluck:

Seriously though, not the warmest welcome for a newbie just trying to figure it out.

I got it just as bad, if not worse, when I started. Best way to learn how to hit a fastball is to dig into the box and swing. Or something.