• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't read my PM's

109 posts in this topic

lol Someone snuck a PM through the system in the last couple of minutes, however when I open it it gives me the Parse error. And the damn envelope still won't go away! :ohnoez:

The little envelope never goes away. :devil:

lol Someone snuck a PM through the system in the last couple of minutes, however when I open it it gives me the Parse error. And the damn envelope still won't go away! :ohnoez:

That's the error being talked about.

I know that "Parse" error part has been happening, but someone posted in an existing PM or somehow a PM got bumped to the top and showed as new- that hasn't happened to me since the issue started.

I also found out why my envelope has been flashing. A PM from two days ago(which is not at the top of my PM list but buried 20-25 deep) shows it has a new post(that I can't read).

On a different note I see PMs with much smaller "Replies" totals, some down to zero. :eek:

On a different note I see PMs with much smaller "Replies" totals, some down to zero. :eek:

:o

I participate in a four-person thread that has been going for at least three years with friends. Hopefully, this is temporary.

:wishluck:

:whistle:

I keep thinking that I'm actually important enough to have someone PM me, when, in reality, it's just a trick.

Sigh.

Kick me when I'm down why don't ya.

:foryou:

The Beyonder still loves you.

:hi:

:whee:

Bloody hell, in future I'm gonna take the email addresses of everyone that I know on the boards in case this happens again.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE PM'ING ME ABOUT. :frustrated:

I just found myself in a 3-way PM with Warlock Alan Moore & Fascist Frank Miller.

It's a stylish, well dressed affair.

I doubt that Flee and Dover would approve of those epithets.