• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Time to let go of some more stuff.

No Paypal on these books, only check or MO please.

price included free shipping in the US...outside the US, i will pay part of the shipping and insurance cost

ASM #4 CGC 8.5 ow/w $3000

ASM #5 CGC 8.5 ow - $1900 SOLD

ASM #6 CGC 7.0 ow/w- $900 SOLD

ASM #7 CGC 7.5 ow/w - $700

ASM #8 CGC 9.2 ow/w - $2100

ASM #10 CGC 8.0 ow - $700

no probies please.

I will try to get the scans up in the next 30 minutes

I can see a few PMs from a few people but the PMs are not working right now so when and if it is fix, I will get to read them and reply.

Or you can try to contact me directly with my email.

If you need the see the back scan of any of them, just let me know and I will scan and load.

Great books!! Especially the #6. Always a fan of the Lizard and the great colors on that cover!

The light red / pinkish color fill in the the Amazing Spider-Man with the green and purple of the

Lizard and the Red and Blue of Spidey. Just an all around great cover with great colors!!

Is it just me now noticing, that the drop shadow on the Spider-Man in the title wasn't

on #1-6 and started on #7. Minor detail, but interesting.

I have been inquired by a few via PM about time payments.

Yes, time payments are available for any/all of the books.

additional clarifications for those that are curious since I got a few PMs about these issues.

a) the slabs have ComicConnect or CL stickers on the back

b) I won these 2 years or longer from the auctions at those 2 places

c) Whether they were pressed, I have no idea but for sure if you look at 6 or 8, there are plenty of evidences there that they may have not been pressed.

d) That being said, from my own grading stand point for what it is worth, I DON'T THINK ANY OF THEM are good candidates for CPR (for the noobs CPR = Crack, Press, Resub)

I have been inquired by a few via PM about time payments.

Yes, time payments are available for any/all of the books.

additional clarifications for those that are curious since I got a few PMs about these issues.

a) the slabs have ComicConnect or CL stickers on the back

b) I won these 2 years or longer from the auctions at those 2 places

c) Whether they were pressed, I have no idea but for sure if you look at 6 or 8, there are plenty of evidences there that they may have not been pressed.

d) That being said, from my own grading stand point for what it is worth, I DON'T THINK ANY OF THEM are good candidates for CPR (for the noobs CPR = Crack, Press, Resub)

wow! most of these PMs it seems as though I would have ignored!

Nice books, my friend!

one price drop and then off to other venues

ASM #4 CGC 8.5 ow/w $3000 $2900

ASM #7 CGC 7.5 ow/w - $700 $675

ASM #8 CGC 9.2 ow/w - $2100 $2050

ASM #10 CGC 8.0 ow - $700 $675