• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mycomicshop (Conan's) feedback thread

18 posts in this topic

Buy from you guys from time to time. Mainly because of your tremendous back issues and I can save on shipping vs ebay or driving all over town to find the issues I need. Always had a good experience.

However, I never got a reply from my PM to you about a certain Venom book :baiting:

Jerome

I've bought, sold, consigned and auctioned comics through mycomicshop.com

A+ across the board, without a doubt. Not only is their customer service outstanding, their consignment and auction fees are the lowest I have found anywhere.

I have also found that if you're looking to sell a key that they're looking for, their offer (to buy) price is very competitive.

I've dealt with MyComicShop twice and both were positive experiences.

The first was a big Bunch of TPB's shipped internationally and I was very pleased with them all.

The second was several auction wins of CGC comics and Conan was very helpful in accommodating my postage requests and I couldn't have asked for better service.

I'm sure that I'll deal with them again. (thumbs u

I have to agree with everything said here. I do business with mycomicshop on a fairly regular basis and the customer service is top notch. Every email answered, every question addressed without fail and always in a timely manner. A big thanks to Buddy, Conan and all the great people at mycomicshop. :applause:

WOW ! I got my first order of graded and raw books from mycomicshop.com and I am EXTREMELY impressed !!! (thumbs u

These guys know what the hell they are doing and I plan on placing many more orders for sure.

When I first came into this forum a highly reputable member directed me to highgradecomics and mycomicshop and I am very happy to have gotten this most excellent advice ...

Comic book collecting as I knew it from my childhood of 30 years ago has definitely changed but it's still just as fun (or more) and sellers like the ones mentioned here make it so much easier to get quality books with exceptional service. (thumbs u

I went through my limited series and near complete runs. Picked up about 30- 40 $1-2 comics which really helped sell them. I needed a Punisher LS 3, an Aliens 4, as an example.

Great service and prices.

Sold some randoms to MCS. Midgrade, random issues that I would have a hard time moving and didnt want to lug around to shows or try to list on ebay. Got some $ and freed up some space. They paid fast as always. Working on another shipment now.

Best part was the free time I gained by letting my gf grade them as a "comic team builder exercise". :)