• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback on board oddities

115 posts in this topic

I got this message while trying to post in the WC forum: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/libs/mysql.inc.php on line 227

:o

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/libs/mysql.inc.php on line 227

Same error message I get when I accidentally hit 'All' instead of 'page 200' on a thread.

Mine's so slow its insane, i just stopped coming on here latley because of this (takes like 2 min to open any page) and im usually on this site hours a day. Couldnt figure it out now im glad im not the only one :facepalm:

Generated in 1085.928 seconds in which 1085.884 seconds were spent on a total of 20 queries.

:acclaim:

No clue what this kinda talk means. It's pretty nerdy though. So I'm okay with it.

Generated in 1085.928 seconds in which 1085.884 seconds were spent on a total of 20 queries.

No clue what this kinda talk means. It's pretty nerdy though. So I'm okay with it.

:gossip: Bottom of your screen, it shows how fast, or in this case incredibly slow, your page load is

It means something took a hell of a lot longer than it should have.

Man, if I were a funny poster there looks to be some ribald jokes to be made. But I'm not. So I'll just use a goofy word like ribald & do my part.