• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback on board oddities

115 posts in this topic

• Administrator

If anyone is still noticing odd behaviors on the boards from the server move, please post them here so we can follow up on them. Links to the strange items would be great. :)

I've been having this problem as well. Seems to happen whenever I check back on my previous postings under the "my stuff" tab at the top.

Also, for awhile yesterday my avatar image had reverted back to the one I had last week and has now mysteriously changed back to my most recent avatar image.

Any idea if the lost threads will be restored or are they gone forever. I was planning on invoicing people today and don't have much to go on right now. :ohnoez:

I'm missing some posts and updates that were in the thread linked below.

Last page of my sales thread posts are missing at the end

There were several posts at the end of this page that no longer are there.

If you take a look at my posts and Annihilus you can see that we each show posts to the end of the sales thread that don't show up in the thread, but are in our post history under the My stuff > My posts navigation.

Perhaps the roll back timing needs to be adjusted and tried again.

When I click on a thread which appears to have a new post in it, I am not taken to the new post on the thread's last page but rather I am taken to an earlier page from a day or two ago & I am unable to reach the current end of the thread as te thread ends as though it hadn't ever received any new posts over the past day or so.

The only way to reach the true & current end of the thread is for me to search the posts of the most recent poster & click on the link to the thread from that poster's list of posts.

My world is in shambles & I am lost at sea.

Slllooooooooooowwwwwww loading of pages after clicking links.

That's an understatement, and I'm glad it's not just me.

I assumed it was Firefox and running AdBlock Plus to filter out all the garbage. Seems like a page or two loads fine and then it just...stops. Wait forever, navigate to another site or close the browser. Frustrating choices.

Slllooooooooooowwwwwww loading of pages after clicking links.

That's an understatement, and I'm glad it's not just me.

I assumed it was Firefox and running AdBlock Plus to filter out all the garbage. Seems like a page or two loads fine and then it just...stops. Wait forever, navigate to another site or close the browser. Frustrating choices.

Same here. It seems to be working better than it has, then about every 4 or 5 minutes it will take a dump and come to a stop for a while, then it's back to normal.

I suppose this is the case for everyone, though.