• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback on board oddities

115 posts in this topic

still doing it.

Generated in 103.166 seconds in which 103.1 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

must be that all the resources are in the War Room trying to come to grips with a Libel defense strategery

I got this message while trying to post in the WC forum: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/libs/mysql.inc.php on line 227

:o

Don't post in the WC, it'll rot your brain.

I got this message while trying to post in the WC forum: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/libs/mysql.inc.php on line 227

:o

Don't post in the WC, it'll rot your brain.

Prove it.

Without using any of my posts. :whee:

It's sooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooow. The frustration levels are building up something fierce.
Slower than Sucker Punch? :shrug: