• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback on board oddities

115 posts in this topic

Dear Arch,

Can you please adjust Dice's creepiness a little?

Best,

Roy.

I'm not creepy. I'm just drawn that way. :(

Dear Arch,

Can you please adjust Dice's creepiness a little?

Best,

Roy.

I'm not creepy. I'm just drawn that way. :(

See what I mean?

If you have links, that would be helpful. We have run updates to fix these threads but we are still tracking some of them down.

Is the two year window for searches still in place?

Ask Blowie, he'll know!

lol

• Administrator
When posting a new post, we used to be able to grab the bottom right corner of the reply box/window and stretch it out. That function is no longer available.

hm. Well, that works for me in Chrome. That functionality is actually provided by your browser, not by the boards. Nothing we've done should have changed that as far as I know.

When posting a new post, we used to be able to grab the bottom right corner of the reply box/window and stretch it out. That function is no longer available.

hm. Well, that works for me in Chrome. That functionality is actually provided by your browser, not by the boards. Nothing we've done should have changed that as far as I know.

Gotcha. I've been forced to use IE 8 and the function doesn't exist. I fired up Firefox 10.0.1 and the function is there.

I've always restricted my replies to the size of the box, now I know this the possibilities are endless!

There are at least 5 jokes in that sentence screaming to get out. :whistle:

Works in Mozilla too but I just updated my browser. Don't think I had it there before I updated Mozilla.