• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,558 posts in this topic

Hey Dan--

Did you find your last one yourself, or did someone find it for you?

I keep thinking that I am going to find my last one myself here in Balto. That would be a cool way to finish, but I will take one anyway I can get it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I wish Frank would have found my last one, instead of the WWT 15..........

Not sure if I brought this to anyone's attention before but who is going to buy this puppy, ONLY $1,000. It is a purdy book, real purdy and very rare I take it? I think Warehouse Auctions has had it for sale for some time now.

163.jpg

The only rare part of that one is the 9.8 part.....

If you have $1k to waste on a variant, pick the western. Chances are that we will see several more "common" 9.8's long before another western variant in 9.0 or better.

Still a nice looking book though! thumbsup2.gif

728674-WWT15VAR2.jpg

Hey Frank--

I see you listed it on Ebay. It will be a fun one to watch. I bid, but did not hit your reserve, nor did I think I would. I think you will do fine.......

Speaking of WWT 15's--I just upgraded my first copy that I got from Carl (Darth) thumbsup2.gif to a really sharp copy thanks to my buddy Roger (metarog). thumbsup2.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=6515430122&rd=1

I guess Sandro needs it confused-smiley-013.gif Bidding this early and earnestly may get him some punishment bids much like what's been happening to him on 35 centers he bids on...

Yeah like that TOD #60 that closed recently. I am so happy I got mine a couple weeks ago or else I would be depressed having to fight off bids like this! screwy.gif I hope he doesn't need many more 30 centers. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

well. i am happy about it yay.gif

never expected it to meet the reserve in just about a day, though. My friend Craig is going to be happy too. He was a little skeptical when we bought it!.. but here is a little vindication.

Personally, i would have rather kept it and got it graded foreheadslap.gif

but, i really can't complain!

thanks guys juggle.gif

frank

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=6515430122&rd=1

I guess Sandro needs it confused-smiley-013.gif Bidding this early and earnestly may get him some punishment bids much like what's been happening to him on 35 centers he bids on...

---hits the reserve at $450 -- then puts a cushion on top of that??? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

blush.gifforeheadslap.giftonofbricks.gifmakepoint.gif

two things,

WOW! insane.gif

your a lucky one roger 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

My (lucky) timing was great! thumbsup2.gif Many thanks to you Don. I would be nowhere near done with my set if it wasn't for you and the other great collectors on this Board-Harry and Carl especially. Variant collecting rules!!!!!!!

mr. donut - which image server do you use?

i guess i should be fishing through quarter bins to try and hunt down one of those 30 cent variant weird wonder tales!

mr. donut - which image server do you use?

i guess i should be fishing through quarter bins to try and hunt down one of those 30 cent variant weird wonder tales!

I use Earthlink for my site - its expensive,but worth it. Start hunting!