• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

Yes i know Perry well great guy. I just talked to him its all good.He said he had Action 9 11 14 15 more-fun 65 going up also.

Edited by woowoo

:censored: He is way to cheap the tec 32 i saw it click and it said sold :censored:

I had it added to cart. Went to my bank's website to transfer funds and it was sold before I could complete checkout.

:censored: He is way to cheap the tec 32 i saw it click and it said sold :censored:

did you see the 36 and 37 light, reversible resto

prices for all books sold? what is the complete list of books ? I can only see the 30 probably because it is a US only auction :frustrated:

prices for all books sold? what is the complete list of books ? I can only see the 30 probably because it is a US only auction :frustrated:

how desirable is the 30 to you - i mean would u pull the trigger instantly?

Much less than was the 36 :(

Do you know the grades and sales prices of the 36 and 37 ?

What other Bats cover books are/were listed ?

Thanks.

I really thought about buying it but i just don't want to change my focus right now. Still owning such an early bats appearance would be so cool. Then again once i do that I'll start wanting tec 27 and I don't think I want to go there.

Much less than was the 36 :(

Do you know the grades and sales prices of the 36 and 37 ?

What other books are/were listed ?

36 apparent 3.5 slight/mod @$2000

37 apparent 3.0 slight - spine splits sealed @ $2000 ( listings says 2.5 but label says 3.0)

The books do indeed sound like they were sold for cheap. Weird.

Omg. How did i miss this :sorry:

I missed it cause it was a US only auction and didn't show up on my radar. You have no excuse Keith. (tsk)