• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

No. What i was trying to say is i dont plan on selling the 27 anytime soon, By the time i am ready to sell the 27 i will have a 29 and 33.

I want 28 more than 29 had 2 copys of 29 and 6 or 7 copys of 31 and few 33s.

The books were all easy to get 10 years ago and all under 8k. The last 3 years these books went nuts in price.

6 or 7 copies of 31

:o

I have had 6 or 7 in my 35 years. 10 years ago you could go to California cons and thees book were on the walls all weekend. In 1998 Bob BeerB had a Mod cgc 8.0 for 8 grand he could not give away. I was going to ask him if he would take 5 for the book but it was no big deal back than. The books went way off these last few years.

My 3 favorites. Peter i will do my best to PM you first when i want to sell. (thumbs u

p><p> I

Did i not see a pic of you at a House when the SDCC was on next to Matt N holding a raw Tec 1 few years ago ? (shrug)

Edited by woowoo

My 3 favorites. Peter i will do my best to PM you first when i want to sell. (thumbs u

p><p> I

Did i not see a pic of you at a House when the SDCC was on next to Matt N holding a raw Tec 1 few years ago ? (shrug)

I'm sure ciorac has held quite a few Tec 1s in his hand over the years.

I'm sure ciorac has held quite a few Tec 1s in his hand over the years.

You can put every Golden age key on that list few times. (worship)