• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

This one is on the way....Wish it wasn't restored, but I don't think I could afford a non restored one in this condition :grin:

s-l1600_zpsflephet6.jpg

Looks amazing, big congrats - what kind of restoration?

Edited by Johnny545

This one is on the way....Wish it wasn't restored, but I don't think I could afford a non restored one in this condition :grin:

s-l1600_zpsflephet6.jpg

s-l1600-2_zpsbbr8omrb.jpg

Thanks guys for the great comments guys (thumbs u heres the description the seller had put down when it was up for grabs.Restoration includes pieces added and color touch. The work is incredibly subtle, especially the ct. The original dealer believed the work done at the Comics Restoration Lab but, sadly, did not have the cert.

s-l1600_zpsflephet6.jpg

Thanks guys for the great comments guys (thumbs u heres the description the seller had put down when it was up for grabs.Restoration includes pieces added and color touch. The work is incredibly subtle, especially the ct. The original dealer believed the work done at the Comics Restoration Lab but, sadly, did not have the cert.

goldenacase who care if its restored its to have a copy at all. I dont care if its got coffee on it grandmas pie hand prints its still a copy........ I bought a 71 that looked vg with a little bug chew in the inside when i got the book it was real bad. I got a better copy and put the bug chew 1 in a junk box with early Actions/Bat s/Sups that are beat even ducks and still glad to have them . Great book.

s-l1600_zpsflephet6.jpg

goldenacase who care if its restored its to have a copy at all. I dont care if its got coffee on it grandmas pie hand prints its still a copy........ I bought a 71 that looked vg with a little bug chew in the inside when i got the book it was real bad. I got a better copy and put the bug chew 1 in a junk box with early Actions/Bat s/Sups that are beat even ducks and still glad to have them . Great book.

Restored or not, it's a great book to have. All of those Robinson covers are a treat to see.

26368722011_995b15f48b_c.jpg

I think he drew the three in the bottom row.

Latest Batman pickup. It presents well for the grade.

Batman%2031%20CGC%201.8.jpg

It sure does (nice PQ, too) - if you're not planning on cracking it out, a detached cover is not that big a deal from a presentation standpoint.