• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

The books do indeed sound like they were sold for cheap. Weird.

Omg. How did i miss this :sorry:

I missed it cause it was a US only auction and didn't show up on my radar. You have no excuse Keith. (tsk)

:facepalm:

I would have been all over that 28. So not my week.

Edited by kinzebac

Omg. How did i miss this :sorry:

I missed it cause it was a US only auction and didn't show up on my radar. You have no excuse Keith. (tsk)

:facepalm:

I would have been all over that 28. So not my week.

:(

He is 3 hours ahead of me and never got back to me on a deal till just now.

I have been his bud for around 20 years great guy. He just said he put in his listing

( No foreign bids will be accepted. ) thats prob why you could not see anything.

He is 3 hours ahead of me and never got back to me on a deal till just now.

I have been his bud for around 20 years great guy. He just said he put in his listing

( No foreign bids will be accepted. ) thats prob why you could not see anything.

He is east coast according to the listing. Us West Coasters totally missed out.

Looks like the right bc to me (shrug)

Sorry Married back cover. I just got 4 e-mails from perry. I to am Surprised he is selling and so cheap. He said if they dont sell they are going back into his coll. He told me that 20 years ago on his Action 7 unrestored 2.0 than he cent to CGC and it was a Slight with glue and he sold for 17 k. that was a little high 5 years ago now look. :frustrated:

Nice catch Harold. That missing centerfold would have been a no go for me.

Ya i would have got the book from him before you. He sent me this before the books went up the centerfold was there Married back cover & centerfold.

Hi Harold.

Great to hear from you!

I've got a bunch of stuff going up tonight. Detective 28, 30, 36 (that one got sold already but they haven't paid), 37, Action 15, Al-American #18, Detective 32, 34 (that one got sold & paid for), Action 9, 11, 14, 22, 25, More Fun 65. All CGC'd. If they dont sell by the end of the week, I'll probably just put 'em back in my collection, 'cause I've got this deadline.

Thanks for your interest.

Best,

Perry

I thought it was to beat for me but i could have cut the part i need so when i sell my Action 13 it would sell for more to have this with it. lol

<a  href=Action13bc_zps503d7a92.jpg' alt='Action1

Edited by woowoo

There's a certain "fan" looking for a Bats 44 but don't know if he picked up the 7.0 SS copy offered here.
i was interested in it too. So was pleasantly surprised when I found this copy in my box.