Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
17 17

1,882 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

You should buy a copy in each grade :baiting:

You know, you may be on to something hm

Sadly given each copy I currently have has white pages, could be a bit of a challenge unless I start taking something my OCD.

My second post on the boards after being a lurker for the past 2 1/2 years testing out the new picture upload. I really like the ease of posting pics now. I have to figure out the other stuff here tho. 

mybatman comic run 2 to 10.jpg

Edited by batt90

1 hour ago, batt90 said:

My second post on the boards after being a lurker for the past 2 1/2 years testing out the new picture upload. I really like the ease of posting pics now. I have to figure out the other stuff here tho. 

:applause:great group of books!

1 hour ago, batt90 said:

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:
4 hours ago, batt90 said:

+ 1 Good stuff !

I hate taking pics but have taken a lot for insurance purposes. A while back I had  this box of my Detective run out to document them. Here are the first 4 pics of them out of the box. The Detective 108 was the first golden age  Batman I ever bought at the first Phil Seuling show I ever went to in 1974.

MyDetectiveboxissue105start#1.jpg

MyDetectiveboxissue105start#2.jpg

MyDetectiveboxissue105start#3.jpg

MyDetectiveboxissue105start#4.jpg