• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another buyer that you might want to add to your eBay block bidder list

25 posts in this topic

buyer has 100% positive feedback too. :facepalm: but i smell BS:

Dear supapimp,

hi my kid bid on this without my permission i would like you to send me the cancel transaction link i am very sorry for wasting your time with this thank you

- 917james9999

I'd send him this reply...

Dear 917james999,

Tell your kid to get started mowing yards in the neighborhood so he can pay for the auction he won.

-supapimp

Added...sorry to hear about this... :(

Dear 917james999,

Tell your kid to get started mowing yards in the neighborhood so he can pay for the auction he won.

-supapimp

Great :idea: ! I second this motion... (thumbs u

:frustrated:

I've gotten the "I accidentally bid on this" excuse a few times. I just cut my losses and send the cancel transaction thingie. So frustrating.

Dear 917james999,

-supapimp

i would. but honestly i don't believe he has a son, or has one that is old enough to operate a lawn mower. :gossip:

sorry, my kid is really stupid. i beat him senseless this morning...
Is the new password, "Ow Ow Don't hit me again Ow Ow Please stop" ?

its in site preferances i think, then buyer requirements. there is a list somewhere around there

Hmmm, i see how to block certain groups like "unpaid item strike, no PP account" and such but i dont see where there an option to block a specific buyer (shrug)

site preferances>buyer requirements>on the bottom above submit and cancel is a blocked list hyperlink

Ah sweet! Thanks!

I had a deal go sour and have a feeling this guy might try to buy something cheap to give me a retaliatory strike when i neg his in a few days!