• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT #1 9.6 White Pages Dual Sig

26 posts in this topic

turtles9_6_2.jpg

turtles9_6_1.jpg

Only selling because I am interested in purchasing my first home. This is a grail for any collection and has been a centerpiece in mine.

This book was purchased from the original owner and I know the entire story behind the book and its signing. The great part is that the sigs are inside and it presents better than a 9.6. There are very few 9.6s TMNT and much fewer that are signed inside. This one has the sigs of both artists and is the best 9.6 you could obtain.

Last sale of a dual-signed like this one was roughly $11,000 and the last sale of a 9.6 #1 on GPA is $8000. Today I offer this book for $8,000 dual signed. This price is for boardy's only. Shipping with insurance is included in this price and this is for a cash deal.

quick question:

why wasn't this given a green label??? since it was signed.... I have a couple of comics that was signed by creators, writers or artist prior to cgc, and when submitted it ALWAYS gets a green label.

So why this one gets a blue lable?? Is it because the signature is in the inside ???

Also: nice book. Good luck with the sale

quick question:

why wasn't this given a green label??? since it was signed.... I have a couple of comics that was signed by creators, writers or artist prior to cgc, and when submitted it ALWAYS gets a green label.

So why this one gets a blue lable?? Is it because the signature is in the inside ???

Also: nice book. Good luck with the sale

Inside content vs. outside content. If the signatures are not on the outside cover = Blue Label. If on the cover = Qualified Label.