• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Its not better than groo the wanderer lol

I've never read an issue of Groo so I cannot honestly make a comparison.

The thought of having two wives is a daunting one.

Just finished reading the first 10 issues.

Quite possibly the greatest comic book ever written. Freed from the obvious constraints of writing some of Marvel's top titles Jonathan Hickman has finally allowed his writing talent to flourish beyond the boundaries that constrain most of his contemporaries (BKV take note) and produce a piece of fiction that is a joy to read.

Took me a few issues to get used to the art but this is one of those very rare comic books that you could gave to none comic book people to read.

Hell, Ladies & Gentlemen, has just frozen over. :o

Quite possibly the greatest comic book ever written. Freed from the obvious constraints of writing some of Marvel's top titles Jonathan Hickman has finally allowed his writing talent to flourish beyond the boundaries that constrain most of his contemporaries (BKV take note) and produce a piece of fiction that is a joy to read.

Took me a few issues to get used to the art but this is one of those very rare comic books that you could gave to none comic book people to read.

Hell, Ladies & Gentlemen, has just frozen over. :o

Quality is quality.

It's just a shame that some get it confused with fluff.

I still have only read the first 6. I have been telling everyone who will listen that it is my favorite series since Planetary, and the best book of the last 15 years. 7-10 are going to have be really awesome to make it to best comic of all time, but it sure does make me want to read them!!!

I still have only read the first 6. I have been telling everyone who will listen that it is my favorite series since Planetary, and the best book of the last 15 years. 7-10 are going to have be really awesome to make it to best comic of all time, but it sure does make me want to read them!!!

Best book since Planetary - yes.

Best book of the last 15 years - yes.

Best comic of all time - I did say 'possibly'. lol

:headbang:

Favorite modern and best book since YTLM for me. For OA fans, here's the first appearance of Einstein which is also the cover for the first trade:

MANHATTANPROJECTSTPB1coverb.jpg

:headbang:

Favorite modern and best book since YTLM for me. For OA fans, here's the first appearance of Einstein which is also the cover for the first trade:

MANHATTANPROJECTSTPB1coverb.jpg

Wow, your collection is getting insane! I am very jealous.

Edited by Pete Marino

What would a full series run go for?

1a,b,c

2a,b

3a,b

is that all of them?

If all NM or better..... (Adding...... Carry the two)......

I'd say, $350 to $400.

#1 first and second prints account for about $200 of that total.

Finally got grades back on these, and they're all 9.8s!!! I'm absolutely :whee:

They're also all keepers, so please no PMs asking to buy them!

Time to bump this thread with some MP goodies I got at WW Austin. First off, several little sketches done by Pitarra on books I subbed for SS.

MP2.jpg

MP4.jpg

MP5.jpg

Here is the first sketch cover commission I have done.

MPsketch.jpg