• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

im going to have to break down and pick up the TPB

Might work to your benefit - I find its the type of comic that reads better when you read 3-4 of them at a time...

This is true of just about any book. I often save up books for 2-3 months to read several at a time.

im going to have to break down and pick up the TPB

Might work to your benefit - I find its the type of comic that reads better when you read 3-4 of them at a time...

This is true of just about any book. I often save up books for 2-3 months to read several at a time.

True - I just find that with most books i read I like to go back and read the last issue again first, with MP I feel i need to go back at least 2 issues.

Finally got to read #8-9, and they were flippin' brilliant! Other Image books are really good, but MP is still my favorite.

:applause:

I don't know if Eric Stephenson ever ventures out of the NM thread, but here's a public "thank you" for all the entertaining reads on the stands. In particular, MP.

Anyhow, #8-9 were great, just action-packed. All payoff. Especially #9, which might be the most satisfying single issue I've read in a while, along with SWEET TOOTH #40 (I'm biased, though, having bought the OA). One thing I'll say (without giving too much away for those who haven't read them yet)...I thought some characters had more potential and I'm sorry we won't see them anymore.

Really looking forward to where the series goes from here.

Just a heads-up for anyone interested in OA from MP: Cadence Comic Art has just uploaded pages from issues 6,7, and 8 onto the site. Lots of nice pages...good luck:

http://www.cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=50

Cool, thanks for the heads up. lol sometimes I forget how bonkers this series is.

IlDSWuZ.jpg

Edited by Tuff Ghost

Just a heads-up for anyone interested in OA from MP: Cadence Comic Art has just uploaded pages from issues 6,7, and 8 onto the site. Lots of nice pages...good luck:

http://www.cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=50

Cool, thanks for the heads up. lol sometimes I forget how bonkers this series is.

IlDSWuZ.jpg

hm

there are at least 2 pages just added that I can't see lasting long.