• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

No 9.9/10.0?

Are you kidding? I was worried about 9.8 on both 1s. I did think that one of the 9s had a shot at 9.9. The paper on that issue was awesome. Unlike the paper for issue 12. :eek:

My Heroes MPs are on their way back two 9.8s each of #1 and #9, a 3 a 6 and a 2nd print #2. Making a move on the Registry! lol

#2 2nd print? :cloud9:

I need that one!

You are going to need to get some Sig Series books before too long. :grin::baiting:

My Heroes MPs are on their way back two 9.8s each of #1 and #9, a 3 a 6 and a 2nd print #2. Making a move on the Registry! lol

I need that one!

You are going to need to get some Sig Series books before too long. :grin::baiting:

Oh, they are coming. Stay tuned.

I need that one!

Oh, they are coming. Stay tuned.

Looking forward to it!

No 9.9/10.0?

Are you kidding? I was worried about 9.8 on both 1s. I did think that one of the 9s had a shot at 9.9. The paper on that issue was awesome. Unlike the paper for issue 12. :eek:

I thought the same thing about Rachel Rising and :ohnoez:

No 9.9/10.0?

I thought the same thing about Rachel Rising and :ohnoez:

Here is my pain. But I love the series so much that I really don't care.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=15485&GSub=628

Uh-oh! Look what Daddy did...

DSCN3700_zps84d99ab2.jpg

Big thanks to Ryan and Doug for getting these done at Heroes. They look awesome!

That is how you do it, right there! What a great group shot. I hope mine get delivered today!!

Uh-oh! Look what Daddy did...

DSCN3700_zps84d99ab2.jpg

Big thanks to Ryan and Doug for getting these done at Heroes. They look awesome!

:applause:(worship)

Got my double signed and sketched #1 today from Nexus in the mail today, will try to get a scan up later on. :headbang:

A big thanks to Nexus for putting this in a sales thread! My copy is what passes for a reader in moderns (about an 8.5), so I was glad to have a shot at such a nice keeper. This puts me at #1-5 in 9.8 SS/sketched, with a full run of all printings except for a #2 2nd print (and eventually I'll pick up one of those).

MP01CGCss.jpg

Bunch of MP sweetness in here! MadG I'm very jealous of your collection! I'm trying to put together a NM collection and that is hard enough as it is. Props to getting a full collection of 9.8 SS's.

I didn't forget about you Mysterio! Gorgeous gorgeous book! Nexus is the man!