• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Here are my two sketched #1s and my 2nd print #2. The last book gives me a little thrill because it is the only book that MadGenius doesn't have yet. :devil: and. (worship)

photo_zpsa9bce69c.jpg

Son of a :censored:

Well played, sir.

I got Nick and Jonathan to pimp my book, y'all. Honestly, thanks to Nick and Jonathan for taking their time with this book. It looks sick!

20130709191405_00001_zpscfa7d8e3.jpg

Wow, Jonathan was signing, huh?

According to Nick, this might be the only #2 he does a Jam sketch group on, given how much he hates the working with the silver marker.

Manhattan2sketched021_zpse44e1d7a.jpg

I got Nick and Jonathan to pimp my book, y'all. Honestly, thanks to Nick and Jonathan for taking their time with this book. It looks sick!

I suck

lol

I suck

^^

Is it a low print run? I've had MP on my pull list for awhile so I get all printings. Is the cover much different from the 1st print?

Here is the regular first print for contrast. The 2nd print is red and it says "2nd print."

photo_zps9f25e1a6.jpg

A big thanks to Nexus for putting this in a sales thread! My copy is what passes for a reader in moderns (about an 8.5), so I was glad to have a shot at such a nice keeper. This puts me at #1-5 in 9.8 SS/sketched, with a full run of all printings except for a #2 2nd print (and eventually I'll pick up one of those).

MP01CGCss.jpg

You're welcome! And really, thank YOU and all MP fans! The sketches came out great!

Of course, thanks to Nick for getting Jonathan Hickman on board with SS (and by extension, Nick Dragotta for EoW). And BeerThirty for handling all the SS work and streamlining the process for the creators. We're off to a great start with these guys and hope for more opps with them in the future.

More MP coming tomorrow!

Is it a low print run? I've had MP on my pull list for awhile so I get all printings. Is the cover much different from the 1st print?

Here is the regular first print for contrast. The 2nd print is red and it says "2nd print."

photo_zps9f25e1a6.jpg

Yep, #2 2nd print has a red cover (vs. black for the 1st print). In general, I've found the reprints of #1 and #2 a bit harder to find than the 1st prints.