• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Felix, that commission is amazing!

I thought I'd post this, my sons 12th birthday party last weekend, my wife made the cake. She's reading MP now and really enjoying it :applause: he gets his art skills from her.

null_zpsc13b14cc.jpg

Amazing Cake

Edited by emezy360

Felix, that commission is amazing!

I thought I'd post this, my sons 12th birthday party last weekend, my wife made the cake. She's reading MP now and really enjoying it :applause: he gets his art skills from her.

null_zpsc13b14cc.jpg

:applause:

A little late for his birthday, but your boy is getting a nice package in the mail soon. Off to the post office now!

Love the commission Felix! Please share some of the others when you get a chance. I can never get enough MP!

Ask and ye shall receive! In addition to the regular commissions, Nick took on a couple of sketchbooks and one sketch cover. Some pics:

BPtsIcOCQAEzOgR.jpg

BPtr2ZFCAAEruXu.jpg

BPtrr6KCcAAxnb0.jpg

BPtpGvHCMAEt_ap.jpg

BPtnvX3CUAAHjim.jpg

BPttZB3CQAATTgM.jpg [

BPtriBjCUAEUmoi.jpg

Love the commission Felix! Please share some of the others when you get a chance. I can never get enough MP!

Ask and ye shall receive! In addition to the regular commissions, Nick took on a couple of sketchbooks and one sketch cover. Some pics:

(thumbs u Thanks!

"We keep this one buried in drugs and women..." lol

Oh, man. Nick's take on the Spidey Rogues Gallery is epic. He makes everything ugly and weird. And I mean that as the highest compliment!!!

I have an idea for a commission from Nick. I hope I'll be able to see if he can do it soon. . .

So I'm rewatching season 1 of Ancient Aliens and I'm on episode 10, Aliens and the Third Reich.

They say Einstein Wrote a letter to Rossevelt talking about aliens and warning him of Germany's new found life force or something aliens?!

DOES HICKMAN WATCH ANCIENT ALIENS?!?!?!

So I'm rewatching season 1 of Ancient Aliens and I'm on episode 10, Aliens and the Third Reich.

They say Einstein Wrote a letter to Rossevelt talking about aliens and warning him of Germany's new found life force or something aliens?!

DOES HICKMAN WATCH ANCIENT ALIENS?!?!?!

Maybe (shrug)

Sounds pretty much in line with Uber as well.

Germans found some alien code/formula to upgrade/perfect human beings