• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Fell behind a couple issues and just caught up. This book never disappoints.

"If your goal is to wipe out an entire planet, all you really have to do is throw rocks at it from space. Anything else is just for show." :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on MP now that I'm home.

I had these done at WW Austin, and just had the opportunity to see/scan them. Nick did an amazing job as usual, and I'm already hoping to see him at this year's show!

MP09CGCss.jpg

MP11CGCss.jpg

MP12CGCss.jpg

MP16CGCss.jpg

Just finished tpb 4, easily vaulted into my top 3 current series with saga and east of west. From the art to the writing, the humor, and I'm a suckered for alternate reality stories and was otherwise fascinated with the projects at that point in history. I couldn't recommend this book anymore to anyone who hasn't read it

Edited by kapzilla

The blanks suck; kinda. They don't have that much space in the front and have an emblem and lettering right smack in the middle on the back cover. It's pretty weird that they'd produce it like this.

Midtown has the blanks online. That where I ordered mine.

Got my order a couple of days ago, they came reasonably packed and I should have at least a few that are slabworthy. Thanks again for the tip!

Midtown has the blanks online. That where I ordered mine.

Got my order a couple of days ago, they came reasonably packed and I should have at least a few that are slabworthy. Thanks again for the tip!

No prob! (thumbs u