• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

So I just finished the book and it's excellent as always.

Was Einstein using the machine seen in the end sequence to transform the bad Oppenheimer into the good Oppenheimer? Maybe all of the Ryan Browne "Oppenheimer War" issues were going on inside his head while the machine was on?

So I just finished the book and it's excellent as always.

Was Einstein using the machine seen in the end sequence to transform the bad Oppenheimer into the good Oppenheimer? Maybe all of the Ryan Browne "Oppenheimer War" issues were going on inside his head while the machine was on?

The "Oppenheimer Civil War" is constant, I'm pretty sure. Well, until the end of this issue, anyway. :cry: Hang onto that other thought, though, until the next issue...sharp observation!

I'm very happy to announce that my new site is up and running:

www.felixcomicart.com

I'll be busy stocking the site with cool new art over the next few weeks. To get started, I will be listing ALL pages from THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS #18 (the latest issue). This is the first issue since #7 where the entire issue has been made available to the public at once. Those who have read it know it's a key issue and contains lots of killer action and team pages. The pages will go on sale tomorrow at 12PM PST.

Feel free to write with any questions. Thanks!

Felix

Key MP original art splash page is now on eBay...NO RESERVE!:

http://qurls.com?i=54350

Splash is being sold on behalf of artist/co-creator Nick Pitarra. There are no original art covers for this series, and less than a dozen full page splashes. This is a definitive example. Auction ends this coming Sunday, March 23rd, at 7:30PM PST. Good luck!