• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

haha, I assume they die on the next page? :shy:

Did Nick and Hickman ever say how long the series will run? I"m fine with it going forever but I assume Hickman has an ending in mind.

I am pretty sure E.S.'s character will go nowhere man.

Did Nick and Hickman ever say how long the series will run? I"m fine with it going forever but I assume Hickman has an ending in mind.

I am pretty sure E.S.'s character will go nowhere man.

The next page is on indefinite hiatus.

Do you have ESP or something??

He's mentioned it before...but I don't remember! I want to say at least 60 issues, though. IIRC, the major story beats (and the ending) are already planned. But don't quote me on that!

Here's a sneak peek at our MP/EoW limited edition exclusive SDCC print:

eowmpdoublefeatureprintb.jpg

Both Nick Pitarra and Nick Dragotta will be on hand to sign. Come by our booth (Felix Comic Art) for the signing schedule. Only three weeks away!!

I hear you. But it's an homage, so the idea is to be as close as possible to the original poster:

Nick's a big JCVD fan, hence this tribute.

I did get the reference, I too enjoy some muscles from Brussels :)

I was just speaking from a personal aesthetic perspective. I will still probably try to pick one of these up.

MP fans! We are offering for sale, in conjunction with EoW prints, the following MP prints:

MPprintgroupshot.jpg

Buy two or more and get the CBLDF print for free:

MPCBLDFprint.jpg

Now the important part...PLEASE DO NOT PM me if you want to order. Please write me through my site, www.felixcomicart.com . It will be much easier for me to organize everyone's orders that way.

For EoW fans, here's the link for EoW prints...you can mix/match prints for your orders:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7923922#Post7923922

Thanks!

Time for a thread bump for the best book currently being published by any company, and the most underappreciated (at least it seems that way around here much of the time).

MP23.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u

I've been on these boards for almost 10 years. Y:TLM was still running when I joined. It was my favorite monthly on the stands. There was virtually NO conversation about it here at any time leading up to its ending. There's more talk about Y these days than when it was coming out!

In 10 years, the cream will rise to the top, quality will win out, and MP will be there.

I've finally caught up (mostly) on my summer pull. I can't wait to pick this up this weekend. Does this issue start a new arc? Judging by the cover for #23 and what we discovered about the Russians in #22, it seems like it will take us down a new path.

It did seem like there was some closure on a few things in #22, which is why I ask.