• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

Managed to get a first print #1 signed by Nick Pitarra and its NM so I was very happy.

Anyone know the print run numbers for #1 first print?

finally caught up on this the other night, regret selling issues #1 and #2 now but was unable to grab a nice copy of either issue locally and didn't get around to reading it before I realized I would want to keep it. oh well!

I think this may have passed up Saga as my favorite newer book looks like the next issue should get pretty nuts (as if it hasn't already)

Read it. Just like all the others I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'm so confused. ???

I like it, but i'd like it more if I knew what was going on.

I like the unpredictability of it. I enjoy the ride provided in each issue, and if I don't completely understand it at that moment I know that more will be revealed in the next book. If it were too predictable and easy to follow it wouldn't be nearly as interesting, IMHO.

Read it. Just like all the others I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'm so confused. ???

I like it, but i'd like it more if I knew what was going on.

I like the unpredictability of it. I enjoy the ride provided in each issue, and if I don't completely understand it at that moment I know that more will be revealed in the next book. If it were too predictable and easy to follow it wouldn't be nearly as interesting, IMHO.

+1

I get it and totally dig it! (thumbs u