• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

While everyone was talking about Saga, I just read MP #8. That was awesome!

Agreed, very awesome. Didn't realize #6 and #7 were building to this. Got a sneak peek at #9 and it gets even crazier. Love SAGA, but MP is my favorite new title from 2012.

Raw, a nice NM would probably set you back about $20. CGC 9.8 price is closer to $80-100. These are my impressions, your mileage may vary.

5 days later....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MANHATTAN-PROJECTS-1-NM-1ST-PRINT-IMAGE-SOLD-OUT-JOHNATHAN-HICKMAN-/261147887079?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ccda085e7

and hrm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MANHATTAN-PROJECTS-1-ULTRA-RARE-2ND-PRINT-ATOMIC-BOMB-VARIANT-COVER-NM-/271132791004?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f20c610dc

Edited by krighton

It's great to see another book doing well due to the content, and content alone.

I have multiple raw 9.8 candidates of Manhattan Projects 1, Saga 1, Revival 1, Think Tank 1, Fatale 1, Nonplayer 1, Rasl 1, Kick 1, Chew 1 2nd printing... and other hot moderns I plan on listing on Ebay soon, possibly in a forum sales thread Sat. as well. PM me if looking.

It's great to see another book doing well due to the content, and content alone.

Indeed, this book deserves every penny. I just wish I had a 9.8ish #1 as I am working on a SS set.