• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil # 7 Club

88 posts in this topic

looks much mucbh nicer than the other 9.4 in this thread

Geesh, want some salt too for rubbing it in. I just told him how much more beautiful it is than mine. :sorry:

:gossip: I like your copy more. (thumbs u

looks much mucbh nicer than the other 9.4 in this thread

Geesh, want some salt too for rubbing it in. I just told him how much more beautiful it is than mine. :sorry:

:gossip: I like your copy more. (thumbs u

It's a matter of personal taste.

This copy has the typical ink transfer (which is common with this book from production) keeping it from a higher grade. Eric's copy has deeper, brighter inks although this copy is structurally stronger.

Or if nobody likes either 9.4 they can go and try to find another.

lol

Roy you know this is MY baby, I wouldn't trade her deep hues nor the long, anxious road I had to be patient on for it. Those two other butes I had to pass on of yours - to finally acquiring the most important piece of my DD puzzle - are all part of why I love my baby.

had to go digging through the new photobucket to find mine. I am slowly getting better with it after figuring out the settings

dd7.jpg

it is still very hard to work with. most of my books were stored with sortable NAMES, but not with any titles. now I am going to have to go back and add titles to perhaps 2000 scans to make them easier to find

I looked, but did not find a second available copy

I don't have a scanner (yet, I'm shopping for one now) but until then here's my DD #7. There's a few creases on the spine, and the top left corner isn't perfect but it presents really well.

20130412_102512.jpg

Oh, and here's a bit of a bonus. One of my DD statue shelves:

2012-11-01+18.27.32.jpg

I don't have a scanner (yet, I'm shopping for one now) but until then here's my DD #7. There's a few creases on the spine, and the top left corner isn't perfect but it presents really well.

20130412_102512.jpg

Oh, and here's a bit of a bonus. One of my DD statue shelves:

2012-11-01+18.27.32.jpg

DD rogues gallery :applause:

No Purple Man? (shrug)

Oh, I'd buy one in a heartbeat! It just hasn't been made.... YET! Actually, I'll ask a guy I know about that...

My DD #4 is one of fave DD books that I own and it's torn up to hell. I bought a beat up copy 20 years ago for $5. It's also unique because there's 1 page in that copy that is printed 2x for some reason.

Congrats! Nice copy!

Rogues Gallery update: I just got in my Hyde MB! :) He's more a villain of other Marvel characters, but he's fought horehead a few times too:

32-3.jpg

Thanks!

Congrats on your Hyde book!

I only collect DD by Wood, so it's not to hard for me to complete my run...