• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil # 7 Club

88 posts in this topic

:applause:

Ted is a great guy! And that's a sweet looking copy! It's pretty square and doesn't seem to have the notorious slant on the right side. :headbang:

Thanks! He gave me a really good deal on that one too. Other than what you can see, the only defect worth mentioning is that there's a slight thumbprint that removes the gloss above the fish near DD's left hand that you can kinda make out. It also looks a lot brighter in person, as I've been scanning these books in the mylars in case you can't tell.

I wonder if that "slant" that you mention prevents more of these from grading higher. Just checking the census on heritage there are no 9.8's and 3 universal 9.6's. I know all DD's aren't the most sought after Marvel SA books, but I'd think this book would be valued higher. Or maybe that's just me...