• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING MAN 5 - Value?

33 posts in this topic

oh and btw, there are only 12 blue label aman 5 that really exist, not 14. The 2 9.4's is really just the mile high copy that got pressed and resubbed and was never taken off the census (so i've heard). and there was a 1.8 that was deslabbed and restored to a mid grade that is still on the census.

Thanks for that info...(thumbs u

Arrow #2 on the census lists 2 (7.0) copies as well, but they are both the same copy. The book was resubmitted by someone, and the old re-submission still exists (one of the reasons why the census is inaccurate). It is unslabbed now, and when it gets re-submitted again, it will probably show 3 CGC 7.0 copies... lol

Nice copy, by the way. :applause:

thank you, I am very fond of it. :cloud9:

Racer, I am by no means a GA expert (so take this for what it's worth, which may not be much lol ) but I would guess the 4.5 is in the 5k range right now for 2 reasons. 1) C/OW pgs, though not bad for GA, it's just both 3.5's that have gpa sales data do have OW/W which should have helped their final price. 2) The 7.5 BW copy sold for 14k plus some change. had it sold closer to 20k I would say your copy would be worth more than 5k. I personally think there might be some truth to the 3.5-4.5 copies being worth in relatively close price brackets but I could be wrong.

Actually I bought Gators 3.5 almost 2 years ago and still have it. He gave me a very fair price on it. another 3.5 surfaced and sold for $4600 on comicconnect. personally I think my 3.5 presents a little better (same pq) and it doesn't have tape. take a look:

Mine:

2UYY2CADGNF5JCAZXV5VNCA3DKZM8CA35R6.jpg

Yup, that's the book - and your (former Gator) copy presents a lot better than the other copy. Congrats...

Thanks for all the info. Seems the consensus is that my 4.5 is probably in the 4 to 5k range. And I hear what u r saying about PQ, but for me, I'd pay more for a book that's a point higher with a lesser PQ, given similar "presentations," especially for Golds.

Not that anyone was waiting with bated breath for the scan, but just back from CGC - I love it! (I need a good scanner - this is pic with camera)...

IMG_0647.jpg

Good looking copy (thumbs u